I can’t decide what’s most surprising about this commercial. Is it:
1) The fact that Nintendo made a Legend of Zelda commercial starring Robin Williams?
2) Robin Williams is trying to become a member of ZZ Top?
3) That Robin Williams named his child after The Legend of Zelda?
4) That Williams can’t tell the difference between the videogame character Zelda and his daughter?
5) That Nintendo apparently believes Robin Williams naming his daughter Zelda somehow means the 3DS port of Ocarina of Time is good?
Well, it’s definitely not #4. After all the cocaine Williams did in the ’70s and ’80s, I’m surprised he can tell the difference between his daughter and his couch. (Via ThinkGeek)