1) And with a single YouTube video, all the good will Eminem and the Beastie Boys created for white rappers was instantly obliterated.
2) Does this video makes anyone else want to spray two aerosol deodorant cans directly into the sky?
3) Although this was made this year, if someone told me this video was written and performed in 1990, I wouldn’t have doubted them for a second.
4) It’s a shame Mati couldn’t trade the Power of Heart for the Power of Wu-Tang.
5) I don’t know how it’s possible, but this was so much whiter than I imagined a rap song inspired by Captain Planet could possibly be. And I thought it was going to be pretty goddamn white. (Via Geeks Are Sexy)