The chameleon circuit on the TARDIS may be broken, but this computer’s disguise seems well and truly complete. It’s officially licensed; the downside is that it runs around 936 English pounds (double that figure for an approximate dollar amount), plus it doesn’t actually dematerialize, so there are shipping fees to consider as well.
Here are the specs. You be the judge of how “big on the inside” that makes it:
- Intel Pentium G2120 Dual Core, 3.1GHz
- Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3, Intel H61
- 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz
- 500GB Western Digital HDD
- 300W be quiet! BN133 SFX Micro-ATX PSU
- Sony Blu-ray Writer
- Microsoft Windows 7 Premium 64bit
I’d say most of us have the time and relative dimensions of (rather than “in”) space for this thing…but do you have the cash? I’ll save up some in time, Lord.