For those who might have found the fast food contest gender or region skewed, here’s one with something for everybody. TVStoreOnline, a one-stop shop for sweatshirts, hoodies, PJs, underwear and more inspired by the tops in pop-culture, have partnered with us to offer a prize for the Warsie or the Brony in your life…and odds are if you’re reading this, you are one or the other, or both.
Because I really don’t want to read your Star Wars/My Little Pony fan fiction, we’ll make this a much simpler contest. Keep reading for the rules.
1. To enter, you must have a commenter account with a valid email address.
2. Every registered commenter may comment below ONCE, stating whether they’d prefer to win the kigurumi or the T-shirt.
3. If you share the URL to this post on Facebook, you may comment one additional time telling me who you’d like to see Vader force-choke.
4. If you share the URL to this post on Twitter, you may comment an additional time, stating which My Little Pony character you’d have the most magical friendship with.
5. The winner will be selected via random number generator. The answers above are not tie-breakers – they are just to prove you’re a human. Winner may be asked to show screencaps from Facebook or Twitter if he/she entered more than once.
This contest ends at noon Dec. 2nd, 2013.